WA's leading marine and general engineering company.
Hamilton Engineering specialises in providing end-to-end engineering solutions for resources, and other industries in WA. From the initial design to the fabrication, welding and machining Hamilton Engineering is a one-stop-shop for all our clients engineering requirements.
Our team of highly skilled and professional workforce use the latest CNC machining facilities at our purpose-built workshop which is capable of engineering various metal components to the most exacting standards. With extensive experience, over 40 years of serving the resource and other industries, we are experts in the production of durable and reliable parts suitable for use in extremely demanding conditions.
Hamilton Engineering is based in the Australian Marine Complex in Henderson, WA. Our close proximity to our clients means we can efficiently turn jobs around and get our clients back to productivity in the shortest possible time.
Our large scope of engineering services offered under one roof means our clients only have a single point of contact for all of their engineering requirements.
Hamilton's facilities include a spacious workshop fitted with the most advanced engineering machinery available, ensuring efficiencies in our work are sustained at a constant level and therefore minimising our clients down time and resuming their productivity.
From the computer aided design and fabrication of a component or winch, to repair and servicing, or the exacting engineering required through CNC machining, Hamilton Engineering provide clients with this full range of quality engineering solutions.
A brief summary of the services we offer:
- Over 40 years of experience serving the WA engineering industry
- Fully integrated workshop including fitting, fabrication and CNC machining
- Mobile technicians for site servicing and mechanical repairs
- Extensive experience in ship repairs, winch overhaul and servicing
- Design and development of tugger winch to Rio Tinto requirements
- Coded welding of pipework, stainless steels and exotic metals
- Drilling and machining of bisalloy and wear plate
- Portable line boring and welding
- Laser alignment and in-situ machining
- Available 24/7 for emergency repairs and servicing
- Bureau Veritas international quality accreditation to ISO 9001